You are visitor number

Looking for something?

Custom Search

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Moving On!

Timestamp: 3:03 AM MNL; Sunday early morning.

It has been quite a while since my last post. I'm currently at work. Everybody seems busy but I'm not. I don't have quite much to do so I thought that blogging my thoughts would kill time.

I had been into the "moving on" stage the past few days. Trying to get myself busy so I get pre-occupied. Been watching Bleach (an anime series, rival to Naruto) and I'm at episode 77 now. My phone broke again for the third time. It says configuration error. I guess I have "again" reached the memory limit. So I had it sent to the service center "again" and I guess it would "again" take me 5 days before I get my phone back. Damn! Well... I don't have much to do with my phone man sad. Di na sad kaayo mo-text si Marimar. I just use it for playing games and listening to music. And I don't get as much texts or calls just like everyone else. I can even live without it.

Speaking of Marimar, well, mo-text panagsa. Pero only when you text her first. She said that her phone was also broken and is using Ella's (kauban sa tambayan sa Opra) phone for the mean time. We were able to chat through YM yesterday. Nangumusta lang. As usual, she barely speaks. I ask a question, she answers the question. End of discussion. Always close ended.

I never really wanted to talk about her but I can barely avoid it. For once or twice, she flashes into my mind, gets lost, and comes back again. Hahayz! I'm definite that I can live without her. But when? Only time can really tell.

It would sound really funny noh? I'm having a hard time moving on for someone whom I barely knew, someone I just met for a month, when in fact I have a partner whom I have had for two years. Ironical isn't it?

Now, she barely remembers me. That's at least from my own point of view. Pero niingon man siya nga wala daw siya load permi. We are like distant friends, who barely took root on each other. I just feel like what's holding us is the money that she owe from me. Then she's gone forever. T_T It's better that way man sad "siguro". At least I'd forget her. I have told myself na man sad before nga if ever I get hurt, so be it.

You will always be a memory, I will remember.

No comments: